1. Information We Collect from Visitors
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your visits and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Provide our employees with enquiries from you, detailing information you have provided over the phone, email, by letter or by using our contact form.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you (our newsletter and other) marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual user).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Please be aware of our following procedures:
- All personal data is held securely.
- All PCs are only accessed by our staff who have an individual password.
- Our offices are locked during “out of office” hours.
6. Liability Restrictions
InMind UK is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will InMind UK be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. InMind UK may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by InMind UK, but InMind UK does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
7. Usage Restrictions
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under the laws of the United Kingdom and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the InMind UK website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of InMind UK. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
8. Third Party Websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the Policy of that third party site.
9. Policy Changes
10. Your Rights
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
11. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This Policy was last updated on the 12th of May 2018.